Friday 2 December 2011

Last, but by no means last...


Friday again!  I'm looking forward to tomorrow to Sarah-Jane's post-convention meet up where we will get an opportunity to see what new things came out of the convention in Paris last month.  First of all, I need to get stock ready for a Christmas sale at a school Christmas Fair in Verwood this evening, fingers crossed it is a good turn out and I do well.


In the meantime, while I'm having a sit down and a well-deserved cuppa, I thought I would show you the last card from Monday's Stamp-a-Stack.  I love the stamps used on this one.  The Pear Pizzazz backing cardstock was stamped with the corresponding ink using the Woodgrain stamp.  I love the effect that this stamp gives, it almost makes the card appear to be textured. 

The stamp used on the half Scallop Circle was from Polar Party again and was coloured in using a blender pen.

Right, off I go, back to Daydreaming and Sewing stuff now, speak to you all soon,
  

No comments:

Post a Comment